· Supports and helps maintain healthy joints, suppleness and mobilty
· Helps maintain healthy airways and breathing passages
· Extremely rich in naturally occurring omega-3s essential for healthy wellbeing
· Supports a variety of other important health functions
· Confirmed by over 20 published studies
· Extracted by patented protected processes.
· Unique green lipped mussel product – Others cannot use Lyrinol’s extraction processes or its research
· Marketed and sold worldwide
Why choose Lyprinol® PCSO-524®
Lyprinol® PCSO-524® contains a unique combination of more than 30 different essential fatty lipids oils. In comparison fish oil capsules contain only 3 to 5 . PCSO-524® is a matchless and unique natural marine product. Its health value has been established in over 20 published studies. PCSO-524® is a highly purified lipid oil extracted using 3 patented processes; it should not be confused or compared with other green-lipped mussel products because frankly they are not the same. The lipid oil from green-lipped mussels can easily oxidise from exposure to heat and/or air; oxidisation kills the active meaning the health benefits are no longer present.
Lyprinol® PCSO-524® ‘s marine lipids are protected using three gentle, unique and patented processes that prevent oxidisation, leave no chemical residue and ensure that the health benefits are available for consumption and absorption.
How does it work?
* Low level of leukotrienes (including low levels of arachidonic acid) are important for healthy joints, mobility and healthy airways. Lyprinol® PCSO-524® helps manage leukotriene and arachidonic acid at the minimum healthy levels.
What benefits should I expect? We regularly receive comments such as:
· I can move more freely now
· My joints do not complain so much
· I am able to do more activity than before
· My breathing stays normal when I go walking
· The day after a big slog in the garden I can move with minimal discomfort
· After a heavy exercise session I hurt less now
· I have tried many supplements but finally I found Lyprinol®
· I have referred this product to many
· My doctor recommended it try Lyprinol® PCSO-524®
NB High doses of Lyprinol® PCSO-524® do not have the potential to cause stomach issues and bleeding like fish oils.
Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Warning: Be careful of misleading information in competing products claiming to contain Lyprinol® PCSO-524®. Absolutely no other product contains Lyprinol; no other company can use the extraction processes used to extract Lyprinol. These competing companies attempt to market their products by associating them with Lyprinol and therefore implying that Lyprinol's research is applicable to their product. This claim of efficacy by association is misleading.
Fish and shellfish can be polluted by heavy metals and toxins. Therefore, dietary recommendations for increasing the amount of fish consumed are sometimes regarded critically. Any pollutants that might be in the lipid extract are eliminated through the patented supercritical CO2 extraction. Because no heat is involved no polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons occur. Furthermore, the mussel cultivation, harvesting and processing are supervised by New Zealand's Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (MAF). The water quality where the mussel grow is checked continuously.
In more than 16 years of consumption world-wide no adverse reactions have been documented. The inherent health benefits of Lyprinol® have further unexpected benefits under certain circumstances. The lipid extract has also been shown to give the digestive system protection as well as aiding healthy breathing. Lyprinol® is free of proteins from fish and shellfish and does not cause any problems for corresponding food intolerances.
If undesirable side effects such as temporary nausea or a slight laxative effect occur we recommend that you reduce the dosage temporarily.
Lyprinol® does not interact with other foodstuffs or medicines at recommended dosages. Nor does Lyprinol® affect medicines that influence the blood clotting factor. If you are breastfeeding or want to give Lyprinol® to infants, please check with your doctor first.
50 mg Natural Mono-unsaturated Olive Oil
100 mg Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol)
as an anti oxidant 0.225 mg.
The New Zealand mussel Perna canaliculus is cultivated in the seas of New Zealand (mostly in the Marlborough Sounds area in the north of New Zealand’s South Island. The mussel flesh of the freshly harvested mussels is stabilised with tartaric acid during a patented process and then freeze dried. Then the lipid extract PCSO-524® is won from the freeze-dried mussel meat with the patented chemical-free supercritical CO2 extraction process. The CO2 extraction process uses a combination of low temperature and pressure. No heat is involved. This prevents the formation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAC). These are also termed benzopyrene, a carcinogenic substance that occurs in heated foodstuffs such as potato crisps, barbecued meat, biscuits and some soy isoflavone products.
Approximately 5% lipid extract can be won from the freeze-dried mussel flesh, although these values can vary due to the time of year and the available food sources. The mussels are not fed artificially. They nourish themselves from the micro plankton and algae in the sea water. The flesh of a medium-sized mussel weighs approximately 14g. The equivalent of 200mg Lyprinol® (four capsules) corresponds to about five to six raw green-lipped mussels. Lyprinol® capsules are a convenient way (protein-free) to receive the health packed lipid complex.
In comparison studies it was discovered that Lyprinol® was 200 times more effective (gram for gram) than the best fish oils.( Whitehouse 1997 and 1999)
COX-2 inhibition through omega-3 fatty acids. (Ivanov u. Kühn)
If this is calculated as a daily dose of fish oil then you would have to consume 40g of fish oil to achieve an effect similar to one Lyprinol® capsule. That would be 80 large capsules of fish oil. The more powerful effect of Lyprinol® can be explained by the fact that the essential fatty acids in Lyprinol® are significantly more effective in maintaining the minimum healthy levels of arachidonic acid than fish oils.
• Published studies have compared PCSO-524® mussels to other oils The researchers used an equal dosage of each oil and measured the effect of each agent in supporting joint health, mobility, suppleness and healthy breathing. The lipid extract of green-lipped mussels proved to be the most effective:
• 200 times more effective than Max-EPA
• 250 times more effective than unprocessed green-lipped mussel extract
• 350 times more effective than evening primrose oil
• 350 times more effective than salmon oil
• 400 times more effective than flaxseed oil
The combined findings of all these studies point to the lipid oil of PCSO-524® as the being an effective agent in supporting a variety of health functions..